This position implements communications and marketing initiatives targeting internal and external audiences across digital and social media platforms. Designs advertisements, collateral and other materials utilizing Adobe Creative Suite. Manages and produces content for corporate internet and intranet sites, and social media platforms. Plans and coordinates company events with key constituencies.
Responsibilities: • Creates advertisements, collateral and graphics utilizing Adobe Creative Suite for multiple departments including but not limited to leasing, property management, transactions, asset management, human resources, office services and IT.
• Develops content and distribution strategy for communications to news media and across corporate social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, blogs, etc.
• Manages and produces content for corporate website utilizing WordPress and Property Capsule tools, and for company intranet on the Microsoft SharePoint platform.
• Works with leasing, property management and construction to track progress with new developments, redevelopments, store openings and lease signings to generate content.
• Plans/coordinates company events such as receptions/dinners, sports outings, ground breakings, tenant grand openings, etc.
• Provides support for meetings and industry conferences, including but not limited to designing collateral, developing presentations and assisting with booth arrangements.
• Maintains property photo library and relationships with outside photographers.