The Marketing & Communications Coordinator is repsonsible for execution of the association's marketing, promotional, and communications activities. This position requires strong written and verbal communications skills, a solid customer service orientation, and a working knowledge of contemporary marketing and communications tactics including print, broadcast email, web content and design and social media.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing & Member Services as well as internal teams and volunteer leaders to develop and implement marketing and advertising campaigns for AANA's programs, products, services and overall brand.
- Write promotional content for print, web and email formats.
- Design, test and troubleshoot broadcast emails.
- Create, edit and maintain compelling content for aana.org.
- Create content for social media, monitor AANA's accounts and engage with users.
- Support the Membership and Health Policy Committees.