Thyssenkrupp Bilstein of America, Poway, CA
Tuning/OE Replacement Segment Marketing Specialist
Bilstein Shock Absorbers is a premium, innovative and industry leading suspension component manufacturer. We are seeking a full time Tuning / OE Replacement Segment Marketing Specialist to join our marketing team. The ideal individual will have a strong passion for the tuning/performance segment of the automotive industry. This position requires the ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative and deadline-driven environment.
This position is located in beautiful Poway, California (San Diego county)
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Marketing experience in planning and implementing successful events and tradeshows
- Experience building and maintaining product sponsorships
- An ability to generate high-quality content for digital and print media
- Ability to understand technical product features and translate them into benefits
- Experience and willingness to work with other internal teams
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning and attending Tuning and OE Replacement events and trade shows (registration, shipping, booth services, product displays, setup/tear down)
- Support internal team in developing segment marketing literature, social media posts and website updates
- Develop new, and support existing vendor/partner/sponsor/media relationships
- Analyzes the success of marketing campaigns, events and advertisements
- Maintaining and distributing segment merchandise and marketing material
- Must be able and willing to travel - both internationally and domestically - overnight and work weekends to assigned segment events. Expected overnight travel approximately 20%.
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned
thyssenkrupp Bilstein of America Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, genetics, disability, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law.
Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process are encouraged to contact us directly.