St. John’s Prep educates young men to live, be, do and stand for GOOD. As an inclusive, Catholic Xaverian Brothers Sponsored School for young men in grades 6 through 12, we draw our inspiration from the Xaverian values of compassion, humility, simplicity, trust and zeal. We are a community that cares about creating enduring personal relationships.
The Digital Marketing Manager is a newly created position at St. John’s. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating, executing and measuring the success of a highly strategic digital marketing program that uses a variety of platforms to engage all audiences: parents, students, prospective families, alumni, faculty, staff and friends.
The Digital Marketing Manager will collaborate closely with admission, advancement, auxiliary programs and communications staff to develop strategies and tactics for digital marketing campaigns, SEO/SEM and data analytics to increase awareness and drive engagement with St. John’s Prep in all areas. The position reports to the Director of Marketing and Communications. It is an exciting opportunity for a deeply analytical, creative and collaborative digital marketing professional.
- In collaboration with communication, admission, advancement and auxiliary programs staff , plan and execute a comprehensive, strategic program of digital marketing campaigns aimed at increasing engagement with St. John’s.
- Track and analyze performance and online conversions through digital marketing campaigns across all platforms. Create regular website traffic, email and social media engagement reports.
- Collaborate with staff in multiple departments to plan, implement and evaluate
a social media schedule to engage all constituents.
- Conduct search engine optimization and analytics on school websites.
- Capture and analyze data from interaction with target audiences.
- Research, track and update online directory and school review sites.
- Track trends in digital communication; make recommendations as needed.
- Other duties as requested.
All members of the faculty and staff are expected to give witness to the mission of St. John’s, as well as to our identity as an inclusive, Catholic, Xaverian Brothers Sponsored School. In concert with faculty and staff responsibilities, St. John’s encourages all members of the faculty to be involved in and to help enhance the life of the school, which includes a wide range of co-curricular, intramural and interscholastic programs.