| Position Closes April 17, 2017 |
Online Applications only at kuathletics.com. NOTE: When asked to upload your resume, please upload a cover letter, resume, and three professional references in a single document.
Position Summary: Performs assigned duties and projects in various areas of Marketing and Fan Experience including, but not limited to, assisting with game day operations and activities, developing marketing and promotional plans, assisting with community relations efforts and numerous office responsibilities. Graduate Assistant positions are limited to a maximum of two years.
Duties and Responsibilities of all Kansas Athletics Positions:
1. Adhere to University, Big 12 Conference, Kansas Athletics, and NCAA policies and procedures.
2. Maintain knowledge of department activities, sports schedules, and procedures.
3. Foster cooperative working relationships with fellow staff members within the department.
4. Support the athletics department goals and philosophies as described by the Director of athletics and work to achieve and uphold the department’s mission statement and core values.
5. Maintain a positive attitude toward performing job duties and in working with other staff.
6. Exhibit professional decorum at all times while representing Kansas Athletics.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Position:
1. Develop and implement marketing and fan experience plans for various sports as assigned; 2. Assist with game-day activities including pre-game, post-game and in-game;
3. Manage kids fun zone activities for various events including non-athletic events;
4. Manage various programs which may include Hospitality on the Hill, birthday parties, kids club, etc.;
5. Coordinate anthem performers for various sports, including organizing open auditions;
6. Manage game-day staff catering;
7. Perform other duties as assigned by the Assistant Athletics Director – Marketing and Fan Experience.